Oseco is growing and seeking talented, energetic and highly
motivated employees with a positive attitude to join our team!
Oseco has been fortunate enough to post record results each of the last several years and we still have big plans for our future, but we could use some help! We are looking for employees to help our organization extend its record of success and reach additional new heights.
If you are dedicated and willing to work hard for an organization that cares about its people and loves to see them produce outstanding results, then this may be just the opportunity you have been waiting for! We are currently accepting resumes for the following open positions:
About Our Company
Oseco is a division of the Halma Group, a $1 Billion group of 40+ companies across the globe. Oseco, located in Broken Arrow, OK, has been manufacturing rupture discs, explosion vents, and pressure relief devices for over thirty years. Oseco is known for their ability to problem solve and provide custom solutions and intelligent design.
Oseco was chosen as Broken Arrow Business of the Year in 2014 and Manufacturer of the Year in 2012
Oseco was featured by Dream It Do It Oklahoma for offering excellent career opportunities, in the manufacturing field. Please view the video below to hear from a couple of our employees.
Mission and Our Brand
Oseco delivers exceptional Life Safety and Equipment Protection for our global customer base, built on a foundation of Safety and Best Quality; we deliver Custom Solutions based on Performance and Reliability.
We have fun!
- Mythbusters, one of our clients, has relied on Oseco to provide them with quality products for many of their episodes.
- We have made explosion vents for the Space X Dragon Supply Capsule for the International Space Station.
- Oseco solves customer problems daily: From 42”pipe protection on Chemical Process plants around the world to Health Care portable oxygen dispencers: Pressure safety devices in upstream Oil and Gas to Fire Suppression in large construction earth moving equipment.
We have over 30 years of engineering and testing experience, Oseco offers products with the highest technical specifications, quality accreditations, integral burst detection systems and industry best lead-times. 100% of our products are manufactured locally. In the past year we have increased our total employee head count by approximately 22% with less than 5% turnover.
The team at Oseco is a progressive, efficient and engaged group of talented individuals who focus on building relationships and achieving our goals. We truly believe in continuous improvement and regularly use Lean Manufacturing techniques to help drive ongoing efficiency gains and delight our customers.
We offer a family-oriented, casual environment with a real work/life balance because we understand that our personal lives are just as important as our professional lives. If you are dedicated and ready to work for an organization that cares about its people and loves to see them produce outstanding results, then this may be just the opportunity you have been waiting for!
In addition to offering a competitive base salary and fostering an open, friendly, fun and respectful work environment; we offer the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Plans (company & employee share in the cost of the premiums)
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Additional Life Insurance for employee, spouse & children
- Aflac Insurance
- Gym Membership Discount
Company Paid Benefits:
- Performance Based Bonus Plans
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time-Off Policy
- Nine Paid Holidays Per Year
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Program for our employees’ children
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Training Programs (employees average 104 hrs. of training per year)
- Lean Manufacturing
- Project Management
- Wellness Programs
- We like to celebrate our Successes by having many Company events (Christmas Party, End of Year Party, Tulsa State Fair tickets, Company Picnics, Chili Cook off, Drillers Baseball games, lunch celebrations and monthly jump start breakfast etc…)
If you like to work hard and enjoy the daily challenge of keeping people safe in an energetic rapidly growing organizational environment, then further information about our company and each of our open positions can be reviewed at our award winning website at www.oseco.com
If you are interested in any of our open positions or know someone who may be interested please send your resume to Robyn Stange, our Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com